1. Even when you're in your thirties, when you're sick, all you want is snuggles from your mom.
2. A warm bath makes everything feel better.
3. Everyone is passive-aggressive to some degree. Everyone.
4. One of the hardest decisions in life is "Do I stay where it is warm?" or "Do I move to go and get some food?"
5. Silence and a tilt of the head can convey more emotion and meaning than music, art, and literature combined.
6. We all need someone to grow old with.
7. Never underestimate the awesomeness of being able to fall asleep anywhere and in any awkward position.
8. Moustaches are captivating....especially if they belong to Freddie Mercury, Neil Degrasse-Tyson, or Tom Selleck.
9. Unconditional love is limitless and very real. You can be angry with someone, annoyed, mad, hurt, etc. and not love them any less.
10. There will be days where you just want everyone to get the f#@k out of your way so you can go and hide in the corner...and that is ok.