Saturday, June 22, 2002

ok, ok...I know that I am bad at this, I said that I would post more often. Humm, so the majority of this week has been spent to reading this really good book, instead of readying myself for Turkey. So since I am now in those last days of getting ready I am beginning to panic, just a little. But this week has been fun, Tuesday night, I hung out with Dione and saw Scooby Doo, Wednesday night Anne, my house-sitting savior, came over to see the house, Thursday--um...I oh, I hung out with Dione, and then tomorrow I went out with Bryce. I feel like I neglected Steph though, sorry hun. So now, I am working on the last bunches of laundry before I start to pack. Tonight I am at my parents and we are going to see a movie. So even though I haven't been posting anything, at least you know that it hasn't been too interesting. Gotta go, dinner is ready. I'll write later and give everyone my address in Bismil, if anyone is interested.

No comments: