Friday, January 10, 2003

happy new year
I have been busy and sick as of late. My system crashed after school ended, but I feel better now. Even though I was soo busy last semester I did really well--I got a 3.8 GPA.
But I really wrote because I am annoyed. Against my better judgement I checked out the UTARP website--boy was that stupid. I have been removed from the crew list. Which definitely means that Bradley never ever intended to talk to me again. He wanted to avoid potential confrontation with me soo badly that he is letting this all end openly. I hate his unproffesional behavior, and I pity him personally. I guess that to everyone but me, this all means absolutely nothing, I don't think that I can make anyone understand.
The new semester has started. Man, semester opening at the bookstore has just been hell, but I enjoy it and I seem to have adapted well to my new leadership responsibilities.

No comments: