Wednesday, June 02, 2004

So today I am at work, and as of yesterday at 10:30am I had finished the last bit
of work that I have to complete until, say August. So I figured that maybe I
should amuse myself during my breaks by writing a bit. Being efficent is a pain.
Everyone else has work to do, and although I have asked if they need help, no
one really needs it. So now I am back to inventing work for myself.
Which I will go back to in a few minutes. I have been helping Debra with little
things here and there, which is nothing to me, but I guess quite a lot to her, and
she keeps buying things like doughnuts for me in the morning. Which I eat. But I
feel a little guilty because I don't bring anything in for her. I will soon,
I just have to wait until payday because I am absolutely strapped for money.
This last weekend was a little interesting, as my father (accidently) hit me in the
head with a plumbing snake. But to both of our defenses, neither thought that
it would spring out of the package like it did. So I had a bit of whiplash and
a massive headache this weekend, which still is not going away. I am almost wondering
if it triggered something off in my head... humm.. I hope not. Going back to
having headaches every day sucked.
So I am going to close, remind me tomorrow to tell you about the book that I have
been reading. It's weird.

No comments: