Thursday, July 22, 2004

Day Two of the actively doing nothing at work campaign. It seems to be going well, but I think that I am going to crack by this afternoon.

Roberta came in to see "I" today, we spoke a little Turkish and man, am I rusty! Or pasli, as the case may be. Maybe one day i will blog entirely in Turkish. I have been trying to track down any Turkish blogs, but have not had much success with the exception of this weird guy with a Tarkan fetish. But I will keep searching. And trying to find any Kurdish blogs from Turkish Kurdistan, forget that noise. Iraqi Kurds have been active, and so has Iranian Kurds----hello Syria and Turkey why aren't you in on this. I have let Kani know but nothing as of yet.

Tonight, me and the Libster are going to play pool with Paul, man, he better be buying or else.

No comments: