Friday, July 16, 2004

Freaky, Blogger changed on me in the last 2 days. I have been silent but things happened. I talked to "I" about JB the other day and he just proved how awesome he is as a boss. Nothing has changed, but I feel better knowing that I am not alone in some of my frusrations, and that I have someone to talk to about it. Also we opened up a new line of communication so that if I do anything wrong, or he sees areas in which I can improve, he can talk to me without worrying that I will freak out or anything. Not that I would, but I think that he has been scarred in the past.

Bought myself an early B-day gift, a digital camera. It comes in next Wednesday and I am super excited. Now I will put more pictures up on here, so that my site isn't "too boring" as Jimmy would say.

I was supposed to go to the rocket show this weekend but they cancelled it. My Dad is a bit bummed, but next month is the national show and we are going to go and see that. It will be on the salt flats. the fam is still coming down this weekend, we are going to go to the Aquarium so that Jimmy can get a crab fix, man, that boy is just nuts over hermit crabs. If you are curious to see his "not boring because it has pictures website" look at www.freewebs.com/pandja/ I am going to mess with Blogger this weekend and get the link thingy to work.

I should probably go, I have done shit today, so I guess in my last hour I should at least feign some semblence of work. Later

No comments: