Sunday, July 18, 2004

Hummm, and now blogger looks like it is back to normal.
Anyway, the new camera came yesterday morning, and it is a lot of fun, but boy does it burn the batteries. The fam is down for the weekend and we went to the aqaurium (which I believed to have been finished-but it is only a "preview" at the moment) and the plantarium (which is where we took the pictures from below). It is very rare to get pictures of my mom, so you should feel extra extra special that you got to see her. My dad and I both agree that it is an excellent picture of her and we plan on using it in any way that we can. I also got a photo printer, which is quite nice. However stupid salesman man really doesn't know his stuff. He told me that there would be paper with it, and there wasn't. Good thing that I bought extra. And the type that I bought was for postcards, so we are going to send the extended fam the postcard/picture things. Grandparents will just love it!
Well I should go, Mom's up and the bathroom is free. Jimmy wants to get more hermies today, but I think that Mom is just going to kill him if he brings up the subject anymore.
Later

No comments: