Thursday, July 29, 2004

I have been crossing horns with JB today. She started whining about curriculum and I wasn't going to give in to her. Then yesterday TA office scheduling went into my hands and well as keys because they go hand in hand. Well yesterday she had no problem giving me all of the old keys but said that she didn't have anything else. So I called the key shop and they are sending me a print-out of everything. Today she tells me that she does have a key file with all of the information that I need in it, but she wouldn't give the damn thing to me because of "security". Bitch. I finally managed to get her to hand the file, but I had to plead with her with "may I look at the file for a moment, I'll put everything into a database for you". What a wench! I had to bait her with doing extra work to make her look good. AHHHHH! And she is making her daugthers come and clean tomorrow and I know that she is going to try to move those stupid file cabinets...I am going to talk to her about it. Mandy came in, very sympathic, which was nice. And apparently she used to handle keys when she was in my position....so JB needs to just fucking back off!!! Her work load is too much anyway. God! She pisses me off!!! Thank god I have tomorrow off.

So tomorrow, we are going to go to Huntington for a picnic. The move I want to see will be showing in Price, so we are going to stay there and see it, and then to Sonic for dinner. I just want a super low-key birthday.

And in further cool news..."I" has ok-ed it that I am the grad advisor for Model Arab League, and I can work on stuff for it during my work time--as long as it doesn't conflict with other duties. YEAH!1! This also means that I get to go to DC.
and because of this great news, I am not going to apply for JB or Beth's jobs when they open up, I am staying right here. Yeah!

No comments: