Tuesday, July 20, 2004

No fumes today, ahumduallah!
Mom was in town for a meeting yesterday and so Jimmy was at the office with me most of the day, I love him, but damn he is annoying. Mom gave money for food, so I had fast food with Jimmy and then after work we went out to eat again to IHOP, man I came home and all I wanted was an apple, but I was still nauseuos from the fumes at work and didn't eat it. Since I was with my Mom I missed the workout group. So I thought, what the hell, let's do an exercise tape. I did Tae-bo, for the first time, it was fun and I was kind of proud that I almost made it through the whole tape. I had to do a lot of walking because I couldn't do more than one set of kicks with my knees. I am sore today but I feel good. I am only going to put myself thru that hell once a week.

Hakan came back today and was really really mad at JB because his travel checks weren't all ready and those that were, were screwed up somehow. It was really hard not to laugh as I watched her trying to cover her butt. She really doesn't know what she is doing I think. Hakan stated his frustration with the bureacrucy at being "stuck between Bush and Debra" hee hee hee
Roberta is back today as well. I really missed her. She spoke to me a little in Turkish but I just couldn't form any decent sentences today--I really have to work on my stuff or I am going to completely lose all that I have worked so hard for. I told her about how I was kind of bored and that I had spent 3 days scanning in text for prof. Sluglett. She said that I was really nice for doing that especially because it isn't part of my job. And you know, it isn't. A lot of the stuff that I do everyday really isn't part of my job. I find it very difficult having a job that does not require you to think. So I am going to make a list of things to do when I am bored, which unforuately means that all I am doing lately is stuff to do when I am bored. What lovely fun my life is. I am purposely going to do nothing at all until 5 today. Just sit.
I have some new pictures to put up, maybe I will get to that tonight.

No comments: