Tuesday, August 10, 2004

So today I have been trying to get proposals from caterers..without JB getting her hands in it. Even though I have soften in my tone towards her, I still hate her. She tried to pull the Jewish/Hebrew unfairness card on me again today because the Hebrew TA doesn't have an office. Oh boo hoo, I deprived Claudia of some storage space, she is the only one with a TA, and at the moment we only have office space for people who are teaching a class, not room for those helping. I swear, I am just gonna smack her.

I had a moment with "I" today, he mentioned that JB was being super sweet and nice to him, and he found that funny she was sucking up to him. And this was the perfect time to mention her treatment of the Arabic instructor yesterday. It had the effect that I wanted...which was...she may be acting like she is all that, but isn't. Isn't there a saying about you can tell how good a manager is by their employees?

Man this day cannot go fast enough. Due to weird things in the office, I haven't been able to take a lunch today. I might go home early, but then it seems as though I should probably hang around if I get a call from a caterer or something. Troubling, the things that I deal with.

On the funny front, I applied for a job yesterday, which really isn't that funny, but the position is. Offically the title is of "Chat Line Hostess" or "Phone Actress", but in reality it is a phone-sex operator. What the hell, I can work from the laziness of my own home, you make you own hours, and the money is pretty good. I just have to reconcile myself to playing a part on the phone and not being me. Hopefully they will call in the next day or two for a phone interview.

No comments: