Thursday, April 14, 2005

So now, I am a bathroom attendent

apparently.
The bug came in a few minutes ago to let me know that the third stall in from the left is without toilet paper. This is definitely not my job.

In other news, a couple of professors have brought in entire books that they would like copied. I have one left, but still 240 pages left to go. And the book was originally typed on onion paper and the ink keeps staining my fingers. So in order to stave off boredom and not get too dirty, I have been copying for a half hour, then taking a break to answer email or in this case blog. I think that I will be able to get it finished by today.

Oddly enough it really feels like Friday.

Best quote of the day from a prof. "Do you have any pasties, I mean post it thingys?"

No comments: