Thursday, June 02, 2005

A bit of stress

So yesterday Rebecca asked me what my blog address was in front of June and in the situation I couldn't just not tell her..so both of them heard the address. Part of me really really hopes that she doesn't come and look at the site as I don't want her to be mad about items that I now see as "under the bridge"...I don't want to have to start over, we have made so much progress up until now.

I find that my lack of work to completely occupy my time is causing me a bit of stress...I am not sure if it is because it allows me to think on things or that it makes me feel guilty getting a paycheck for nothing.

We got a much needed check last Friday but the bank has put a hold on the funds until next Monday...the bank verbally told us 2-3 days on the check but the form that they gave us said the 6th. either way we have needed to spend against the check...there is just no way around it. this morning my Mom sent me an email saying that my account was in the red and that I have $40+ in fees. I expected this because I had to deal with it last time. But when others are concerned about it, I guess that I need to be as well.

The realtor thing is bugging me a little...and yes part of it is my absolutely hatred of moving, and while I like the house being clean, it doesn't feel like we live there at all anymore...and this is only after the first few days. to my credit though I did do my cleaning chores last night, so I have managed to keep the place up...if only I could get all of the laundry done.

and lastly my body. I worked out a bit last night and while I have been happy the entire time that I have been gaining the weight, I am not happy with the end result. And my knees won't last much longer if I stay at this weight anyway...so something must be done...if I can just keep it regular I should be ok..and if we ever get the key to the pool I will start swimming more...it is amazing the amount of weight Jimmy has lost because of swimteam, maybe I can hop on that bandwagon.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

if you want to start so exercise things let me know i'll be happy to do them with you. even if it's just walking around. let me i get off work most days at 3:30