Monday, June 06, 2005

I no like the realtor lady

So this weekend our realtor was driving me crazy! On Friday afternoon she calls wanting to know if it would be alright if we had an open house on Saturday from 1:30-3:30...so besides the short notice, I tell her that my family is coming down, the house will be a mess because of it, and that we will not be able to do it. Her response: Well do you want me to call Linda and see what she says? Ahh...excuse me, I live her, not my landlord and I haven't had any problems in the past with you calling a hour before hand to show the house, one weekend isn't much to ask for...and besides Linda would only tell her that she would have to deal with me anyway...but what upset me was the gall this woman had to even ask that question. I wonder if I am acting or looking younger lately because these types of situations keep arising this week, and it is ticking me off!
But back to the realtor lady she calls again on Saturday morning at 12:30 and asks if we are sure that she can't show the house...ah, the answer still was no. Geez! But of course I have to pump her for information on whether or not she is going to bring a truckload of people through the house or not. Call me crazy but as things keep getting moved about when only one or two people are being shown the house I am a little leary of 20 or 30. I know, it's a thing..but anyway, there it is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hell living in a private rented accommodation, but I see that as a harassment to be honest and you could complain about that, but some times complaining about your landlord or their associate could get you in more trouble, some landlords they don’t like a tenant who complains, so they serve a notice for you to vacate the property.

Stephanie said...

realtors are evil, just out for monies.
You can come down here if you need to get out.