Wednesday, June 29, 2005

oh so hungry...

man, I have been so incredibly tired lately and I really don't know why.
the past two nights I have some home from work and just collasped...even though the other thing that happened at work was that I was bored all day.
I should have packed last night, but I didn't. I did manage to make a moving list of things that we need to do to be ready for the movers on Saturday morning...yes, I am that anal...Mr.3 hasn't seen the list yet, but he saw me writing the list yesterday and is probably a little suspicious. Can I help it if I find writing lists comforting?

in other news, the physical therapist really killed me yesterday...my calf has completely cramped up and I am limping today and my knee ached last night...plus I guess I was swinging my arm too much yesterday as I was walking and I slammed my hand into the metal track on the garage door opener thingy...it was like I had punched it...so my hand wouldn't function very well last night either. It is fine now, but my klutzyness is going to get me killed one day.

so now, I am bored at work...nothing new there...and unusually I am considering reading a book and it is only 11:30 in the morning...normally I get around to reading later in the afternoon.

No comments: