Saturday, September 24, 2005

It Came!

So I have been wanting this book for absolute ages and I finally got around to getting it, although I am still racked with guilt over its price....but...but....I really wanted it!!...(foot stamp, foot stamp)....I did....and I have been wanting it for over a year!!! I can actually say this because last year around this time was the famed Kurdish Human Rights Conference in San Fran that I went to and I got an opportunity to really look through it. Anyway, here is a picture of this fabulous book.



I also got another book on Phonetics and now I am in Linguistics Heaven!

Now if only I could get my act together and get some school work done, but that is for another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Celebrity blogs Double-edged sowrds
ON Wednesday, the Taiwanese paparazzi incurred the wrath of singer David Tao when a tabloid splashed pictures of him supposedly dating two women on the same night.
I really enjoy your blog – it’s great. I have one at Term Life Quote Online that is about Term Life Quote Online related info. If you have a minute please check it out.