Tuesday, January 31, 2006

might as well...

...post something so that everyone knows that I am alive...which I am. I just haven't felt like blogging lately, or much of anything for that matter. I guess you can say that I have the blahs...I am oh so tired.

part of it has been that I have been working alot lately. It looks highly probable that I will be taking over the Outreach assistant position at the end of March, and I have been working overtime to help them out. the nice thing is that I am getting time and a half comp time hours and already have 15 hours built up. the wedding is next week and I am not freaking out at all. I have a huge list of things that need to be done but I am definitely not paniking. Although if some of the things that we have in place fall through it might be the end of the world, but let's hope that it doesn't come to that.

hummm....I can't think of anything really...I just want to go home at the moment and relax...maybe I will try to go to one of the craft stores for thread. I fixed our shower curtains this weekend and I need more thread to mend the towels. And then I am not sure if I want to go to my class tonight...it is sad, only 5 weeks into the semester and I am trying to figure out a way to not go to class. pathetic really.

No comments: