Saturday, March 03, 2007

And one more thing....

why does YouTube and MySpace hate me so?

YouTube seems to refuse to post videos for me...I suspect that it has something to do with the blogger upgrade. It is just soo frustrating....

And MySpace? I was trying to find more blogs to cover for Global Voices and I swear everyone writes on it...but doesn't say anything of use....and then it also freezes up my browser. Everyone under the sun has a MySpace...I do as well....I feel like I should use it more but it doesn't interest me that much. I think that it is because I find most of them too busy, blogs are much simpler in their design...easier to read and gather information from. I wonder if it makes me a blog elitist?

Anyway, it's late, I should go to bed. Jimmy is at a concert and will be home late tonight....hopefully there will be a phone call in the morning.

No comments: