Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring Frustrations

The weather is beautiful today and I would love to be walking around the neighborhood with Mr.3 at the moment. And as I have been craving grilled cheese sandwiches...I also wish that he was hear to make me one of his clog-your-arteries grilled cheese sandwiches right now. And a hug. That would be nice.

I left work frustrated today. I am in this constant struggle to get my boss to be happy with my job performance and I am just not feeling it today. I have learned that you need to work on her schedule....if she is working on something, you better be too...or you will just get frustrated. But even though she is predictable it is the unpredictable that I can't handle. All last week and the week before as well...she told me not to worry about the podcasts....don't deal with it, we don't have time, she said. Well now this week...as I feel like I am scrambling to finish what I couldn't get done last week because we were working on her schedule...she wants the podcasts done....NOW. It really isn't that much, and it is partly spring fever hitting me and latent stress....but I am feeling it today. I want her to be proud of me, but I can't tell at the moment if I am letting her down, me down, or just plain over-reacting.

No comments: