Sunday, June 03, 2007

Busy Week

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth or had a nervous breakdown (not yet anyway), it has just been a very busy family week.

This memorial day weekend Jimmy and I went down to my parents house to help pack. It was the first time that we had seen my Dad in almost 3 months, and we were so excited to see each other that we really didn't get any packing done.

Memorial Day Weekend traffic wasn't too bad.....and I only took pictures of it when I got really REALLY bored in the stop and go.



Apparently the yard work was supposed to be handled by someone at the Realtor's office while my parents were gone. This is a mowed and watered lawn....
And this is a yard that has been completely weeded....



It is really sad when I, who hates yardwork of any kind, could do a better job.

And then this week was Jimmy's graduation from high school!!! I am so proud of him, and I burst into tears several times....before we even got to the ceremony.

Here is a photo of him trying to fix his hair in the car.



Isn't he just precious?

But perhaps this is the best picture of us....


And the coolest picture of my mom ever....



Oh! And it was our friend Kelly's birthday this weekend...this is what someone looks like after two crazy Dilley's decide to toilet paper her.....



To top off the end of the week, it was the Pride festival this weekend. My mom and I went out to support Jimmy, who walked in the parade. I won't post photos of that up in this post, but check the Flickr account....I have a load of new stuff on it from Jimmy's Graduation, to Kelly's Birthday, to even more stuff from Project 337.

No comments: