Wednesday, June 20, 2007

stop the world I want to get off

To describe how busy I have been at the moment would be unimaginable at the moment. Today a friend of ours came into the office with his lovely wife...he had been in Iraq on a job and was back in town on vacation. Mr.3 and I have known them since they have been here and almost since Mr.3 and I have been a couple....we married then they did. I have been pretty good as of late when people ask about Mr.3...but today when Jason and Hamida asked I started to cry.

Maybe it is because I know that they understand. They love Mr.3 as much as I do. We used to be the couples that would hang out together....and I know that everyone thought that if Mr.3 and I could make it, then they could too.

Maybe it is because I am getting stretched thin again. I try not to let him being gone bother me that much but there are times when it does, and I don't know how long I can continue with anything.

I haven't been this depressed in a long time.

And of course, I choose this opportunity to blog after a long hiatus. Sorry about that, but I am currently waiting to hear from Mr.3 online and this seemed like the only logical thing to do.

Tomorrow we are suppose to pick up the uhaul to move Jimmy's stuff down, and the piano. This is after we had to get a storage unit and I have to clean out the laundry room this evening....most likely on my own as Jimmy will be out. So the next two days will be alot of moving....and then next week we are finally moving my parents.

Oh and I got a call back on a job that I applied for, but I am not sure about the position that they are offering because it involves alot of driving.

Ugh! Can I just give up today?

No comments: