Thursday, December 13, 2007

Scheduling Workaholism

I sometimes wonder if I could schedule my workaholism in a better way. I am constantly trying to make my hectic schedule be more uniform, but it doesn't work as it should. For example...I didn't work as much on job 3 last week as I should have and now in order to make up for it I have to work more this week. Which isn't too bad...but it is sorta hard to fit in five hours of work in the afternoon and make sure that I get to bed at a decent hour.

I did do something good for my health yesterday though...I signed up at the local community center for a month's membership. So I can go and work out, take water aerobics, that sort of thing. I liked the atmosphere there alot. But now...I have to schedule that in as well.

It never ends.

No comments: