Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Judo Chop Awesome

So while it is only 11 am on my birthday, today has rocked my purple socks!

It started with an ever so tasty iced raspberry mocha, a ton of twitter, facebook, and email messages from my friends and GV family from all over the world. And then I just finished an interview with New Hampshire Public Radio's Word of Mouth program where I stuttered very little and felt that I sounded on the intelligent side...judo chop awesome, baby, yeah!

As for the rest of the day, I'm hoping for a nice regular good-mood day. Birthday dinner with the family, maybe a trip to the party store to get items for Friday's party---Libby suggested a donation jar for my face creams to I can retain my youthful appearance-I'm so gonna do it---and then a few hours of work in the evening.

And hopefully I can manage to pull a few whoopie cushion pranks on my parent today too!

No comments: