Sunday, June 23, 2002

Ok, well this is it. The last day before I leave. And I am just a little stressed. It's almost 6pm, my laundry won't be done for another hour, then I drive 2 hours to Salt Lake. When I am there I have to go to the lab, do probably close to an hour of copying, get a giant suitcase filled with stuff from Bradley, then pack---as well as printing a bunch of stuff off of my computer, and last minute cleaning of the house. Oh, and sleep, a little.
I had planned on leaving here about 3pm, but well, that didn't work. Pete had the UTARP database up and I was working on it and helping him sort out bugs most of today and yesterday. So that made me be behind. I finally got around to messing with my finaces today, and discovered that I had estimated wrong and needed more money. Thank God for my parents---but the figure of money that I owe my Dad keeps climbing and climbing. One day, hopefully, I'll be able to pay him back--but that also might be the day I win the lottery.
I know that it all doesn't seem like much, but is just enough to make me walk around the house crying because I stressed myself out too much. Maybe, this could be the only emotional breakdown I will have this summer. Wouldn't that be wonderful! Last year i only had one emotional outburst like this, and Bradley didn't have to see it. Compared to the following years that was amazing.
Well, I guess another thing that really stressed me, and probably what set me off in the first place was that I got another e-mail from Erol. Another case of him not listening to what I was saying again. So that really, really frustrated me.
And then underneath all of this, I am incredibly excited. I am soo looking foreward to just going to Turkey and only having to worry about work. No bills, no meals to cook, no rent to pay--well i still have to do laundry, but that's easy. It's peaceful when I am there because I know that I am being useful and not running around in circles.
I feel better now, I got to get this all out and off of my chest. Thanks for listening.
I'll update you next time from Turkey.
Until then

No comments: