Monday, July 01, 2002

My luggage came. that seems to be everyones main concern. However this internet cafe in Bismil really sucks, so I will hav eto be brief. I just lost an email that I sent to Dione.
So we start digging tomorrow. Howwever, I am in full dig mode---there is soo much stuff that I left behind in the depo. But I am almost finished. Finishing scares me a little, it sould be like the end of the world. But in doing soo much work I am really sore. Ibprofen and the occasional stiffy have been my friends.
For anyone that is curious,yes I have seen Erol. I have been barely civil to him, and so I think he has gotten the point, but you never know with that man.
Well, everyone in my group is ready to go. So I will leave you now. I will write again on Friday---my day off---I can not wait.
Until then.

No comments: