Saturday, July 06, 2002

Not much else has been happening besides that of that. Bradley announced yesterday that the van will not be coming back to get breakfast every morning---which basically means that I will never get to leave the house too see the site unless I want to waste an entire day of work. Things have been progressing very well in the depo so far. I am almost caught up with last years stuff--and the new incoming stuff have already been dealt with---the new system seems to be working out well. All the small finds have been processed on a daily basis. Everthing seems to be going soo smoothly that it makes me a little uneasy. Could it really be possible that I could finish something that I had started? Could this also mean that some of my crackpot ideas do work? I will keep you updated.
Oh and on a last note note--twice someone has told me that they thought that I was a local---I am not sure if that is a compliment or not--especially with my Turkish.
Until next time

No comments: