Friday, July 12, 2002

whoo...sorry aout that-the last two posts were supposed to go up last week but the stupid server here did not work.
Unlike years past---I hate it here. Bradley has been pissing me off a lot and I feel isolated and frustrated and well...it is not a good situation. Needless to say, I can not wait until I can come home--55 days to go--I think that I am going to try and see if I can get a flight back earlier. I think that it is the monotomy of everything that is getting to me. I get ignored for days on end and then I have to jump whenever Bradley wants something. A lot of my anger at Bradley stems from a room promise that he made to me that fell though-and I got stuck in a room with 6 people--it was awful. But I moved to our 3rd apartment the other day--we have soo many people we had to get another one--this one has roof access and I sleep up there-it gets cold up there at night and you need a blanket to sleep. Everyone on the crew is here now-which is nice-and I have no problems what-so-ever with any of them--it is just Bradley at the moment. Hopefully things will improve.
Today is our day off---yeah! I went to the Bismil internet cafe earlier in the week and did not get anywhere with it--so it looks like I will only be able to update this page on Fridays when I am in Diyarbakir. Hopefully next time I will be in a better mood.
Until then

No comments: