Monday, October 28, 2002

before I forget, I have a complaint to voice. I am just gonna smack the new neighbors. About a month or so ago my family was staying over at my house and the boys upstairs decided to smoke pot. Now it was soo strong that I knew they were smoking in the house, and furthermore I knew that they were smoking in the basement. This presents a problem for me because only a door separates the basement area that they use and my apartment. At the time, I tried to downplay it with my parents, but I was a little embarassed. Later that week, I talked to one of the three who swore that it was their friends smoking and that they were not in the house. So last night, 7 pm, I am in my house with Dione and I start to smell it again. Strong too because it was close. We were about to leave to see a movie, so before going I went in the back to see if they were outside. They weren't. No lights were on in the house, but the basement lights were on. Hummmm...what am I supposed to think? After the movie, we came home and my house reeked. I just did laundry yeasterday too, and now everything smells like pot. So I go storming upstairs and ask the guys upstairs not to smoke in the house ever again. Oh course they played dumb, "ahh, no one was smokin' in the house.." but when I mentioned that the smoke started at 7, they started to have this guilty look on their faces. Then they promised that they wouldn't smoke in the house anymore, "anymore" meaning that they had been and that they had lied to me about it before!!!!!!!!! So now my house smells like stale pot, and the smell is cycling around the ventilation system so that every time the heat kicks on I can smell it again. Candles don't help, either does incense, and I am not sure that they have made a bottle of frebreeze large and strong enough to take away the smell. can you see why I am a little upset.

No comments: