Sunday, October 20, 2002

Over a month...ouch, I am a lazy ass, aren't I?
Unfortuately not too much has happened lately, I just seem to be really really busy. The only time I see my house is the half hour to hour from the time I get up until I leave, then from when I return home until I go to bed.
So an update on the Bradley thing.... I contacted him when he returned, he wouldn't speak with me, and accused me via email of single-handedly ruining the dig. Quite a feat, but apparently I was pretty good at that task and lacking in everything else. He even said that I "incited a rebellion", yes, yes, I know that I look harmless...but be careful!!!!!!!!! I'm evil. heeh heeh heeh (that's my raspy evil giggle-is it effective, do you think?) Ultimately, I felt that Bradley was being an immature whiner and I had to go to the chair of the department to plead my case. The chair was unusually happy that someone "was willing to stand up to Bradley", and he thought that I had a strong case. But he later changed his mind and sided with Bradley. Although he said that he would support me if I wished to pursue a more public redress against Bradley, but ---me beingthe egotisical person that I am---decided that I don't want to give Bradleythe satisfaction of winning twice, in this respect. So I am petitioning for a withdrawl of the class from my record. I turned in my keys ages ago, which was kind of sad, I have had keys to Carlson hall for 4 years now. I haven't seen Bradley since I have returned, and I am also taking a class from Janet, which is not weird at all---she is soo much cooler than he is. And another annoucement on the Bradley front is that everyday I am needing less and less gossip on Bradley to make myself feel better--soon, I will never talk about him again! whoo hoo! Okay, well it's important to me anyway.
So on to regular life. I am doing the two job thing and school at the moment. On wednesday nights I work until one in the morning so that I can listen to Greer's radio show on KAMP student radio. (Wednesday nights 10-12pm arizona time, live via the internet at Http://kamp.arizona.edu, check it out, lots of fun) So last wednesday night I work late, get home 1- 1:30, asleep by 2. My alarm is set for 5am. I snap awake at 8am. I just stared at the clock thinking that I should be somewhere, but I couldn't remember where, because I couldn't remember what day it was. So I got up started to get dressed and almost fifteen minutes later realized that it was infact Thursday and the possible Friday that I thought it was, and that I was late for my class that begins at 8:30. That was the excitement of the week--but next week will be better, I have the opera on Monday night.
So until next time, which I promise will be sooner,
me

No comments: