Sunday, August 25, 2002

Ok, long time since I have written--and honestly I don't know if anyone reads these but I have stories to tell anyway.

So, I am back at my house in Salt Lake now, and I have met the new neighbors. They are 3 guys; Josh, Patrick, and Trevor. Very sweet but they are not the brightest lights in the store, of you know what I mean. School started last wednesday. I have been working at the bookstore--close to 40 hours this week, and at SWCA -only under 10 hours there. So I have been very busy and actually quite tired, but I feel pretty rested today.

The one upset since I last wrote was that Bradley gave me a C as a grade for the field season in Turkey this year. Can you believe that? A C! The grade was obviously given on personal grounds. I willhave to talk to him to get it changed when he gets back in mid-sept. If he refuses to change the grade I will have to go over his head. I am totally going to fight this one. I think that it is my right. Besides I worked for a full six weeks, 12-13 hour days, 6 days a week---plus I had to pay for the credit out of my own pocket----yes, I think the grade deserves an A. However, Bradley promised that he would give anyone who took it for credit an A---I guess that it is just another example of him breaking his promises.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who would've thought, someone did read it... 7 years later...

Anonymous said...

and yes, i can believe it! (the part about your grade)