Sunday, November 03, 2002

Well I actually did something this weekend. I know, I know, you are all wondering how I manage to have a sicial life, but yes it is possible. Friday night I went with Stephanie and Ryan to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show, they weren't very in to it though, so I kind of felt stupid for doing the Time Warp with as much vigour as I did but oh well. They also won't let you bring in your own props anymore, you have to buy them. It wasn't too expensive, but packing your own stuff has always been a kind of hightlight.
Then Sat. night I went to Halloween party given by the secretary of the History dept. She was concerned that I wouldn't come if Bradley was going to be there, but the idea didn't bother me at all, heck, I lived with the guy for 3 weeks without him talking to me civilly, a couple hours at a party would be nothing. The party was nice though, I didn't talk about school or work the whole evening so it was kind of relaxing.
So, I am still enjoying the wonders of the DSL line, the new thing in music downloading. A friend told me about this free site and that has been my fasination most of the week.

No comments: