Thursday, June 24, 2004

I have done so well today, it is only 4:30 and I am blogging.
My Back: PAT PAT

Well I finished everything on my short list today (the long list keeps getting
shorter day by day) and I even started on the little pidily things that Debra
has laid aside for me to do "When I Have Time", or basically little things that
Mandy asked her to do but she couldn't really be bothered. This new item is to
re-type all of the name labels for the employee files (37 to be exact) and put
them in the longer file label holders than the shorter ones that they are currently
in. Apparently she intends for me to do this task the entire week that she is
gone on her surgury. Hummm... I don't know, that might take a while...15 minutes
a half hour...I'll be swamped.
Oh, and from here on out Debra will be known as "JB", just in case she happens to
check out my screen and I am bitching.
JB also reminded me that when she is back from surgury that she will need a lot of
help with things like typing. She types everything, including reminder notes to
HERSELF. Post its, what are those? Ever since she mentioned that today I have
had this creeping sense of dread....she is going to try to make me her

OFFICE SLAVE

which I will end up doing because I am nice, don't want to create any office
friction ---thank god she is a temp only---and I always feel sorry for weak
creatures. I might like her better if she was a squirrel or a chipmunk.

So last night Libby ended up leaving her DVD's of Bowie and Invader Zim at my
house...guess what I will be doing..oh yeah. All day today I have been listening
to Bowie's Earthling album. It's good and I love it, but I have listened to it
7 or 8 times today---I am just too lazy to change the CD.

Hummm... well I have exhausted all my thoughts for today. Guess I will double
check the website tracker (it hasn't been working well today) before I go.
Maybe I can make that take up 12 more minutes.

No comments: