Wednesday, June 23, 2004

so also in the effort of utilizing my time as effienctly as possible I took an
online IQ test. the results: 127 IQ for me, and I am considered as a "Insightful
Linguist: highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the
visual and spatial strengths of an artist." That's nice. I like it. But it also
means that I will never make the big bucks and therefor I cannot spend the such
and such amount to purchase their 15 page report which dissects my mind based on
50 questions.

the Libster is coming over tonight. We are going to watch Invader Zim and David
Bowie videos before she goes and sees Colin after his rehearsal.

humm...anything else. I have actually listened to music at the office today---I
forget sometimes and then wonder why it is so quiet...
today Turkish Pop: Mustafa Sandal and Tarkan...yumm...

Oh look! Only an hour left of work... yippee!

No comments: