Sunday, June 27, 2004

oh no I am not done yet. This is the best quote ever. This is from the Salt Lake Tribune:

"A 40-year-old man committed suicide Saturday by jumping from a balcony on the 19th floor of Salt Lake City's Grand America Hotel, police said.
"He was just despondent over something," said Salt Lake police Lt. John Cardona."

Duh.

Nothing much going on in today's news.... I love Arab News, it is extra cool, but not as cool as reading Turkish newspapers. On Friday "I" had asked me if I had heard of Milliyet and was wondering if they had an emglish site. I found it for him, but the Turkish version is definitely more complete, I asked if he wanted me to watch if for the next few days, but he said that he wasn't sure yet---he will probably tell me when he gets back from Geneva---with chocolate--like always :)

No comments: