Wednesday, June 23, 2004

well, I wanted to murder Debra earlier today, but I have clamed down now. Just
a few comments that she made just hit me wrong. First, as we were going to the
English office to pick up some binders, she says "Oh I should have worn my blazer"
I asked why, it was hot outside. And she says that we are going over as reps of
the center and we need to look professional. Hummm... last time I checked this
was a casual office, and I thought that I looked fine. Ok so maybe I am not
wearing panty hose, but that shouldn't matter anyway. Second thing of great
annoyance, it that I goofed up and forgot to ask someone who made an appointment
with "I" and I forgot to find out what exactly they wanted to see him about. So
he is lecturing me a bit on it, which was fine, because he wasn't mean, and it
was definitely his place---but Debra was sitting there right next to him nodding
her head as if she was agreeing with the preacher. Stupid woman, I don't think
that she really realizes what a snot she comes off as.

Finally got the taffy for "I" today. The place has weird hours so I had to be
late for work today (but I worked late yesterday so that's alright). But when a
place opens at 8 and at 8:10 their door isn't opened yet, I get a little annoyed.
When I finally got in the owner had to ask someone how to work the register.
But the taffy is addicting and to feed the need, you have to put up with a little.

we are trying to finish the 2nd DOE report, and everyone seems to be a little
testy. and I mean beyond the level of average annoyance around here. I have
re-edited the narrative already and done the class sheet. So now that just needs
to be entered into the system (Debra's job), besides that the budget should be
all that is left. "I" wants it all in by today--seems plausible to me, but "D"
works on a different time than the rest of us.

No comments: