Tuesday, July 13, 2004

What an evil fun day today is. I came in, said Hello to JB and haven't said one word really since. She told me that her therapist got angry with her for using her arm to much, and that it was going to land her back in the hospital. The entire time she was telling this story she was talking with her hands...hee hee. Currently she is on the phone with the payroll people who since they just re-did the system won't put her on because she will be leaving at the end of the month. It's really funny. Her doctor also said that she shouldn't be driving and she was fishing for a ride from me, but I am not going to offer. If she asks me, then I might consider it, but I will not offer.

On the way to work today I saw the coolest stencil, it was 2 skeleton's kissing. I wish that I had a digital camera so that I could take a picture for you. I am considering getting myself one and buying it at RCWilley with my account---maybe a birthday gift to myself? Hummm... like the idea. Oh gotta go, she's coming

No comments: