Monday, July 12, 2004

I messed with the template of the MAL page, yeah I messed that up. But I think that I managed to fix it, so it isn't completely destroyed. Now if I can just find the patience to figure out the link thing on this one I would be set. BUt I have done enough blog setting stuff for tonight.

I think that the closer I get to the end of JB's time at the office, the more impatient I become with her, well impatient is quite the word---I just want to kill her in am awful way, no not kill....I just want to help her in physical therapy...that would be nice... "Does that hurt...good, go with the pain, we must reteach your arm how to move...don't pull away...you have to deal with the pain first...." Damn that was a bit evil. Well the gift thing that ticked me off, continues to do so...good thing that I went to the store this weekend to get some stuff to wrap because she sure as hell didn't. Then when "I" came in for a couple of minutes I gave him the bags...he didn't seem to happy about it. Just wait until she crashes his step-daughter's wedding. She asked me if I was going, told her that I wasn't because I didn't know the bride..JB apparently thought that my reason was a bad reason not to go...I was supposed to go because it is my boss's daughter. Call me crazy but I am under the belief that if my boss wanted me to go, he would have invited me.. oh well, sucks to be sane I guess.

Libby gave her notice at the bookstore today, so doesn't have another job yet but I think that if she stays there any longer she will go postal. Tomorrow she is going to come over and we are going to go to a couple places so that I can apply for another job---because I really really want to go to San Fran in September.

Worked out with Ann, it has been a couple weeks, but it sure felt good to be back.

No comments: