Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Answers to those questions...
Yes, you can hve phone sex with someone and not feel sleazy in the slightest about it. On Monday I got in contact with the "Chat Line" people and instead of interviewing me, they gave me an extension and said that I could start right away.
Last night was my first night taking calls, I only took 4. Damn it is boring waiting for people to call. Granted it was earlier than their busier times, but I am exhausted. I am trying to change my sleeping schedule to accommodiate this new venture and it hasn't been working well. Tonight at 7 there is going to be a training session and I hope that it helps.

One thing about all of this, is that I was proven correct in my thinking that this was easy. Men are very transparent and lack a lot of imagination. My first call--and this proves that I am a goddess--was almost 20 minutes long and the guy asked for my extension immediately afterwards. Oh yeah, I rock. the next two where only a couple of minutes, my small talk didn't hook them or anything, and the last was this old guy who had been going for a while (he had pre-paid for a 20 minutes call and he had been with another operator before me) he was wheezing so hard on the phone I thought that he was going to keel over while I was talking to him.

The calls are kinda fun, if you do a good job it is a bit of a power trip, but my god it is soooo boring waiting for the phone to ring. And the boredom factor is heavily weighing against the money potential factor.

In other news, I got my crown put on yesterday and found out that I need to have oral surgury to extract my wisdom teeth. So staying on with the phone line thing to pay not only my dad back but also for the upcoming dental bills seems to be a good plan. I just need to discipline myself more.

Of the women that I have told about this : My Mom, Libby and Ann, all have thought that this thing is absolutely hilarious. And it kinda is, but I think part of the funniness on their part is that this is such an outrageous/crazy thing to do. Once you get past that, the interest level is much lower, believe me.

Between now and Sunday at midnight I have to find a way to get at least 71 more calls so that I can get the higher pay scale for San Fran money. Which is hampered by the fact that I will be in Price all day this Saturday and most of Sunday. Friday night will be a long one I am sure.

Till later, oh and if you happen to call a 900 number and talk to Josie...that's probably me.

1 comment:

Medya said...

Hello delal .
1-I am not happy that you Used TURK word in your adress.
I as a Kurd hate Turks, I would never choose that word for my blog adress.

2-Is america like that ? can't you get any better job ?
I just wish you don't let the Diginity of the Kurdish girls and women go , by selling yourself to turks and arabs ! please don't sell your self to The turks and arabs !

I know you may think I am a foolish narrow minded ! well I don't belive in god and relligion. but I still can't bear that