Monday, August 02, 2004

I hate her, I hate her, I hate her! I wish that she would just curl up and DIE!!!
didn't I predict it? JB moved the fucking filing cabinets!!! I worried about all fucking weekend, and she fucking did it. It ticked off not only me, but Beth and Linda. Linda and I sat down with "I" and complain, and all of the shit that she pulls on a daily basis is being noted on her fucking record, so there you piece of shit! You are still a fucking temporary worker and they will never hire your lazy ass!!!!

So she makes this comment, "is there anything wrong?" after trying to get me to talk to her for a while with no luck. And I tell her that I am annoyed that she moved the filing cabinets. "Well there is more room." "that is not the point, more than one person in this office you not too and you did it anyway" I left it there, although I could have and probably should have said more, all she did was murmur "well there is more room" Fuck that you fucking cow!!!!!!!!!

I actually had a wonderful weekend, that I would like to tell you about later, but at the moment my pissed-offedness at JB has completely wiped out any joy and/or relaxment that I had felt from this weekend. The FUCKING CUNT!!!!!
God, I hate her!!!!!

No comments: