Thursday, September 23, 2004

Can I have a new stomach please?

So yesterday at work my computer crashed not once but twice. We had to put a new operating system on it and hopefully that will work much better. But it has left me having to deal with re-setting up my workstation up all over again. It is a total headache.

JB still on my nerves, now she just decides that she isn's going to work and leaves without telling anyone, or she tells "I" which means that the information doesn't really get funnelled down to where I am. She leaves early all the time, normally around 3. She says that she does so because she comes in at 7, but I seriously doublt that she comes in that early. I would come in early and try to catch her, but I value my sleep way too much.

Tonight is my first night with real customers with this HYLA thing. I am nervous, but only in the way that I am not sure what to expect from the office. I had lunch today, brocolli and cheese soup which tasted wonderful until about 15 minutes after I was finished..now I am in agony. I should take my pills but I really don't want to because they give me dry mouth and I will have to be talking for the next 4 hours. I did my last practice demo for Elif last night, talk about hostile! She was rude, 20 minutes into the demo I just wanted to pack up and leave. But I finished it anyway. Then she kept trying to put my stuff away for me, and I had to tell her to leave it alone, and that I was trying to clean it up as fast as possible. If she didn't want to see the demo she could have said no, I would have been alright with it, but her behavior was just awful. But of course when I left the house to get the shampooer out of the car she had absolutely no problem using the machine to vacuum her entire house. She was madly vacuuming when I came back in. So it was really discouraging. I hope that I will be able to sell something this week.

Must dash, almost time to pack up my stuff from job #1 and head off to job #2.

No comments: