Monday, September 20, 2004

I just discovered titles..

and I think that is really neat. I know I am easily impressed.

"I" asked me today to review his paper and make comments on it, not just grammar contents but actual content comments. I feel pretty special.

worked on the vaccum stuff yesterday. I don't like have to sell to people I know, because the people I know can't afford it. So I was practicing on Ann yesterday, and she couldn't afford to pay for the machine, and the manager on duty got snippy with me because I showed it to her, hey I'm sorry, but if you don't want us to be high pressure salesman, do not expect me to get high pressure on my friends. This isn't something that is the equilivent of a Happenings coupon book, this is $1700 cleaning system.

JB called in sick today, is this a surprise? No, but a bit of a relief. My stomach has needed a chance to recooperate. I started taking the medication for my stomach yesterday and it makes me incredibly thirsty. Oh, my stomach...I didn't tell you. The doctor thinks that it might be stress as well, but I am still waiting for the results of all of the blood tests that he took. There is a possiblity that I might still have little parasites in me from the last time I was in Turkey. Turkish parasites...heee heee...I image them as little fat men in way-too-tight polyester pants telling me that they love me and if I took them back to the US with me that they would marry me and we could start a business together. For me "friend-price" I hope that the filthy little buggers didn't tag along. If they did, they own me a lot of rent money.

3 comments:

hiwa said...

just found out i cant find an email for u to write to u.
my regards

hiwa said...

just found out i cant find an email for u to write to u.
my regards

Delal said...

Hiwa,
My email is purdanxiety@aol.com