Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Let's be a little selfish and bitch about me

not that I really need an excuse to do that.

Monday I had my wisedom teeth taken out. the surgury went well, now all I am trying to do is recover. I worked 5 hours yesterday and plan on being here all day today, but I am fading fast.

Kate the new girl started on Monday. JB is supposed to train her until her last day which is Thursday. And wouldn't you just know it. JB gets sick on Monday and her doctor has ordered her to have bedrest for the next 3 days. "I" and I don't buy it, it is just too convienent. and guess what is wrong with her....she has lost her voice. Oh fucking dear. Wednesday, that's today, is the day that HR does new employee orinitation, she knows that Kate will be gone all day long. And what does JB do? Oh she comes in this morning, and then leaves for the day at 11.

Let's look at me for a moment. I currently am soo drugged up I can't see straight. The medication that takes the pain away is working, but also making me nauseous. So all I want right now is a cracker, which I can't eat because they are too hard. I want to go home, but I can't, because there is work to do, even though I am worthless today. God, I hate JB, I hater her!!! I should be the one at home, but no, I am at least responsible, I at least am not doing this childish game where I don't come to work so tat I can "punish" those who didn't hire me. Fucking cow.

Sorry about my ramblings.

No comments: