Thursday, September 16, 2004

Now all of the personal crap-ola.

I have an appointment to go to the doctor tomorrow to see what exactly is wrong with me. I am pretty positive that it is all stress related. However, it is really freaky. I have lost a bunch of weight because I haven't been able to eat...now part of this is nice, less money spent on food and of course being thinner is nice...but the agony that my stomach is in is awful. It is like someone has taken my stomach and balled it up in their fist, and then the entire intestinal tract has been cramping for a couple of weeks. I managed to get rid of 2 of my main stressors--the Kani situation and the stupid phone-sex job. I could never get enough calls to make any money and I can't handle boredom in any form...so those are gone and I felt better. But the other main stressor is JB, which I am having a harder time shaking off.
For example yesterday, she came at me with some stupid demand and I wasn't going to give in. The situation is irrelevant, but with her attitude and her manner, I was instantly in pain. I needed a break--badly, and everytime I would try to leave something else would come up....ugh. If I have an ulcer I am naming it JB.
Model Arab League is another stressor. Apparently DJ thinks that I am trying to take over, and all I see him doing is screw everything up that I worked so hard for 2 years to create. It has been an act of God not to intervene, and he is still thinking that I am trying to take over. Yet, he tells me that he is glad that I am around so that I can help out, but tells Jack that I am taking over. Dammit, be mature for once DJ! If you have a problem with me, tell me! I told you when I was upset with how you interrupted me in the meeting, why can't you tell me that I am being too bossy? I would welcome that.

Back to the JB situation. It was announced yesterday---she isn's coming back---YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I" told me before a final decision was made, I kept quiet, but it was really really hard to hold in my elation at the news. I didn't even crack a smile. However, I still have to deal with her till she leaves. Apparently she took the news well, but was visibly shaken. I am sure that she is home right now bitching about why she didn't get the job, blah, blah, blah...what does she expect. You treat everyone in a condensing manner, including your boss, and you expect to get rewarded? She isn't here today and tomorrow because it is Rosh Hashanah, thank goodness. If I can't get a break during work, at least I can get a break from her.

On jobs in general...yes I stopped the phone sex thing-still haven't seen a dime out of that---and now I have moved onto something else. I am now selling this air-purifying system that yes, converts into a vacuum. I have become a glorified vacuum cleaner salesman. I wonder what other cliche job I can get? Hummm. Anyway the commission scale is great, the more you work, the more you make that type of thing. But then there is also the added element that there is someone at the office who cares if I work or not. The phone sex people couldn't care if I even breathed on a regular basis. I am only in training, but hopefully I can start selling this weekend. I want to win one of these stupid machines...they are soo cool. Expensive, but cool. The job itself is from 6-10pm four evenings a week. Great hours, but difficult on me. With no breaks lately at work at the MEC and then traveling across the valley with dinner in the car to job #2, I feel like I am in a never-ending day. I get home around 10:30 at which point I am trying to wind down so that I can sleep and get up again at 7 for work at 8. It is rough, but that is only because this first week I wasn't expecting to be gone soo much.

I think that is all for the moment, I will leave some stuff for tomorrow..

No comments: