Friday, September 17, 2004

So last night at the vacuum training, Mike (new boss) announced that we can't work with real customers until we practice on people that we know. I don't want to sell this stuff to my friends, now it is really cool, but I don't want to push it on to them, ya know?
But so far so good. I have booked 4 appointments, with the possiblity of at least 3 more, but I am not sure if I can get that many booked. And I really need to be able to work next week so that I can afford my stupid wisdom tooth extraction on the 27th. Ugh!

Today I go to the doctor, see if I do have an ulcer. I probably don't, I expect the doctor to tell me that my stomach reacts to stress, and that I should clam down. Which I refuse to do. If I lose my anger, I lose my focus of direction. I like that, I need it in a way.

Should go back to work, I'll write back later.
And there is a rocket show tomorrow!

I need to remember to post some pictures.

No comments: