Friday, September 03, 2004

So tomorrow which I guess is now today I will be going to San Francisco to go to the Kurdish Human Rights Conference. I am sorta packed, need to pick up the house, and I have to work 2 hours sometime...and I can't get my plane ticket that I saved to open...ugh.. I am not tired, but oh, I will be in the morning when I hit work at 8am, I am tempted to go in late but I have to be there by 9 anyway because of "I" phone interview. I wonder if a half hour will make a huge difference...
Anyway, but this conference should be really cool. I am going to take a ton of notes and record some of it, and I will make sure to tell you all about it when I get back.

humm...maybe I will take a quick power nap.

1 comment:

hiwa said...

would u be able to tell us about the conference wehn you are back...i hope u had a great flight and time too.