Tuesday, October 12, 2004

so Libby called me today, I think that she is a little annoyed that I haven't called her lately, but I am getting a little time of best-friend time always including the boyfriend as well. Don't get me wrong, Marshall is great, but I would like some girl time as well. Anyway her first show is tonight, and even though she said that it wasn't a "pressure to go" thing, I know that it would mean a lot to her if I went, so I am going...besides no demos tonight-I have just about had it up to here with Hydro Air man, I hate when my time is being wasted.

On to other things, I was thinking today while at the copy machine (it is amazing how that can stimulate your mind) about sufism and how I consider myself one, but without a teacher. And how the most noted Sufis lived the lives of monks, and at one point in my life I thought that that was somehow impossible. I think I need to reflect on myself more, because I think that I am there.

Oh, there is a new book out on the emotional relationship between Gandhi and "Mira" a British woman who became close with him and his movement. It could be interesting.

Till later darlings!

No comments: