Wednesday, December 15, 2004

how many...

friggin' times to have to explain things to that woman! This is the fourth time that she has called me with the same question! If someone is listed under a special topics course, it shows up as having the same course if you take more than one in a semester! You have to call the registrar's office and have them override the system...God, she's thick! Then the bug complains that it shows up funny on the DARS reports, of course, you have to do an exemption for each one of those courses that a student takes in order for it to count on their degree form...she is the academic advisor, this is her job! But no, every single frigging time she comes across this problem she calls me about it, and each time I tell her, go and look at my undergraduate file, Beth had to make the exemptions for me on multiple occasions and she documented everything!
UGH!

No comments: