Wednesday, December 15, 2004

it's wonderful!

we saw the condo yesterday and while it is much much bigger than what we need, we can move all of our stuff in and not have to consolidate. Linda is going to give us the condo for $600 a month rent, includes utilities, with a 6 month guarentee that we can live there before they try to sell it. they will also give us a fee for showing the condo when that time comes. So I have been placing furniture in the condo for the past day or so...it will be a lot easier when I see Mr.3's stuff. We can move in at any time, but I think that it is wise to wait until after the beginning of the year...I have to give a month's notice anyway on my apartment so I can take a long time to move, which I like. That month is going to be hectic, moving and starting grad school, on top of the normal stuff that I have....I can't wait!

Joana, Kelly's mom is really sick...well she has been sick for a while...but they only give her a few days to live..and while I like Joana, I am really worried about how this is going to affct my mom and my little brother. Jimmy has never had to deal with a death of someone close to him, and he has already broken down a couple times in the past day or so. Antoher reason that I am glad that I am not at my parent's now, I don't think that I could deal with him at all.

No comments: