Monday, January 24, 2005

Like I could stay mad more than an hour

After writing the previous post, I knew that I would have to a least call Mr.3 before I went down with my parents. I even took notes of what I felt needed to be said, with little reminders not to give in and such. I was about to call, as in my hand was reaching for the phone when he called me. I asked him how his walk was and he told me that he had left his inhalor either in the computer lab or in my parent's car. I was going to leave a little early from work (about a half hour) so he wanted me to stop by and give him a kiss. Just the request for the kiss and I totally melted.
The inhalor wasn't in the lab, but my mom had it, so I met them and then drove the inhalor to the resturant. All that was said about the situation was that the both of us were a little cranky today. I was completely okay with that, more than okay, wonderful with that.
The dinner went well, more expensive than what my parents had wanted but they enjoyed and anytime we can get my Dad to try something new is always a good day.
Later that evening, my car died---which actually lead to a mini-breakdown that evening (Mr.3 just held me, it was perfect). So Saturday morning was spent at PepBoys getting my altenator replaced...it was a 4 hour ordeal. And I was so tired that I was punchy. But we tried to keep ourselves occupied and walked around to some of the shops nearby. Mr.3 bought me a Queen record...he is soo sweet. It makes me twitterpated just to think about it.
And here I go with all of the goofy lovey dovey stuff, but I find it kind of scary how much I love Mr.3. Last night I was ironing his new dress shirts singing "I've got the world on a string" is that normal?

No comments: