Sunday, January 16, 2005

moving with the flu

awful, awful I tell you! I forced Mr.3 to go to the doctor on Friday morning, and we found out that he has the flu...a few hours later it hit me hard, but I was fighting it off for a couple days beforehand so that I could take care of him.

the new condo is wonderful, we spent last night it in, although I didn't sleep too well, it could be excitement or sickness, who knows. And the 3 day gradual moving thing works really really well, seeing that both of us need to take breaks because of the flu. Tuesday morning the movers are going to come and take the furniture, and although we have only done 5 trips so far, I think that we can get the majority if not all of my stuff (minus the furniture pieces of course) moved before that time.
My apartment however, is disgusting...the amount of cleaning that I have to do before I would be willing to let my landlord show the apartment to anyone is astronimical.

well I think that is all for the moment, I just thought that I would check in since the next time that I have internet access will be wednesday...till then, hope that I don't break my back (or Mr.3's back) moving!

No comments: