Wednesday, January 12, 2005

working...hardly

so today I have managed to do just enough to make it look like I am accomplishing something. Most of the day has seemed like I have been just waiting for one class or another to start. In fact now I am only blogging to pass the time before my Lingustics class.

This morning when I came in there was a thick layer or dust and crud that came from the ceilings...the workmen were finishing up the fire sprinkler project in our office. I spent the first hour of my day cleaning that junk up, and I think it is making me sick, as my head keeps pounding when I am in the building. So while I was cleaning off all of the breakroom supplies I had to go into the bathroom to wash some of the cups. The Bug couldn't find me to ask a question (I wasn't answering the intercom) so she went into the bathroom to find me. Granted yes, the question was something that only I could answer, but the significant thing is that SHE FOLLOWED ME INTO THE BATHROOM TO PESTER ME!!! THERE ARE NO SAFE PLACES ANYMORE!! Good thing I wasn't on the can, but even if I was, I think that she would have asked me anyway. In other places this would be called stalking, but here, it is an everyday occurance with the bug.

In happier news, JB will not be temping for the Languages and Literature department, apparently she is very happy with her job at the Granite School District....but just give them time to fire her, we all know that it will happen. I am still going to stake out the handicapped spots in the parking lot as I suspect that JB's spawn is still parking there. Jason (who is in a wheelchair) was telling me that he couldn't find any spots yesterday, and I just had this funny feeling that the spawn probably contributed to that. I will wage war with that family, one way or the other.

Well I better go get ready for class, I hope that it isn't too bad this time. I do have quite the rant ready for you about Sluglett's class yesterday, which you can all look forward to.

No comments: